Contract notice: Housekeeping ordinary hall, the multi-purpose room in the resort chevreyron, public toilets and the location of the cemetery sarriod and municipal buildings locations of schools and primary and the seat of the secretariat of the school, "jean-baptiste cerlogne[beaucoup plus grand que] (period 1.
What does MPR stand for?
MPR stands for Multi-Purpose Room
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPR
We have 248 other meanings of MPR in our Acronym Attic
- Monthly Progress Review
- Montpelier-Barre (Amtrak station code; Montpelier-Barre, VT)
- Motorised Prism Rotation
- Mountain Pine Ridge (Belize)
- Mouvement Patriotique pour le Renouveau (French: Patriotic Movement for Renewal; political party; Mali)
- Mouvement Patronal pour le Renouveau (French: Patronal Movement for Renewal; business organization)
- Mouvement Populaire de la Révolution (French: Popular Movement of the Revolution; Zairian political party)
- Multi-Packet Reception
- Multi-Point Relay
- Multi-Provider Router
- Multipart Repeater
- Multipath Ranging
- Multiplanar Reconstruction (CT and MR imaging)
- Multiple Pulses per Row
- Multiplex Project Requirements (Sprint)
- Multiprotocol Router
- Popular Movement of the Revolution (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Manitoba Provincial Rifle Association (Canada)
- Marine Parks and Reserves Authority (Australia)
- Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Aircraft (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While expanding the main seating room to accommodate twice the amount of guests, a multi-purpose room was added in the rear of the space.
Monday in Multi-Purpose Room at River Road Park and Recreation District Office, 1400 Lake Drive; speakers include Shula Jaron, executive director of Fertilab Thinkubator, Ruth Miles of the Oregon Secretary of State's Office of Small Business Assistance, and Lane Small Business Development Center Director Jim Lindly; sponsors include state Reps.
Most nights the multi-purpose room sleeps six or seven on mats.
Richard Fleming, CSM vice president and dean of the Prince Frederick campus, said next spring CSM will break ground on a second arts building that will have a large multi-purpose room and will provide greater opportunities to bring the arts to Calvert County.
The leisure complex, which will include a fitness centre, 25-metre main pool, a learner pool, fitness studio and multi-purpose room, is expected to be completed by next October - four years after the closure of the dilapidated swimming baths at Millroyd Street.
The venue has been redeveloped and includes a new 300-capacity multi-purpose room suitable for either live bands or DJ sets.
The clinic has three examination rooms, lab space and a multi-purpose room for chiropractors.