TTM has been used to characterize the different layers in microtomed cross sections of many-layered LCD displays and undoubtedly is capable of similar analyses of multi-layer organic coatings.
What does MLO stand for?
MLO stands for Multi-Layer Organic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLO
We have 67 other meanings of MLO in our Acronym Attic
- Milos, Greece - Milos (Airport Code)
- Mine-Like Object
- Ministry of Labour/Ontario
- Misanthropic Luciferian Order (Satanic cult)
- Mode-Locked Oscillator
- Monolinoleate (glycerolmonolipide used to form reversed phases)
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- Mortgage Loan Originator (real estate)
- Most Likely Outcome
- Motor Liciencing Officer (India)
- Multilateral Organization
- Multilobular Osteochondrosarcoma (tumor)
- Municipal Lighting Ordinance
- Mutated Learning Object
- My Life Organized (website)
- Maine Lacrosse Officials Association
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association (Canada)
- Maternity Leave Of Absence
- Medical Leave Of Absence
- Mortgage Loan Origination Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Papa-polymerou, "Experimental analysis of the water absorption effects on RF mm-wave active/passives circuits packaged in multi-layer organic substrate," IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol 30, 2007, pgs.
AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and interconnect solutions, has expanded its line of thin film, multi-layer organic (MLO), and broadband wire-wound conical inductors to include a new series of shielded and non-shielded SMD power inductors.
These new methods are an extension of JMD's Multi-Layer Organic (MLO) packaging technologies.
JMD's patented Multi-Layer Organic (MLO) technology defines a revolutionary, system-on-package (SoP) approach to RF modules for wireless products and is ideal for wireless systems engineers who need to design compact wireless products.
JMD) announced that its patented Multi-Layer organic (MLO) technology has been selected for the SEMI Technology Innovation Showcase award.
JMD's patented Multi-Layer organic (MLO) technology defines a revolutionary, system-on-package (SOP) approach to RF modules for wireless products and is ideal for wireless systems engineers who need to design compact wireless products.
We believe JMD's unique Multi-layer Organic (MLO) technology is the only choice for multi-band, high performance and space constrained RF circuits like the QUALCOMM AGN400," said Jim Stratigos, president and CEO of Jacket Micro Devices.