According to Hascher, the printer uses multi-jet modeling (MJM) technology to create refined, thermoplastic wax patterns from electronic CAD designs.
What does MJM stand for?
MJM stands for Multi-Jet Modeling (prototyping manufacturing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MJM
We have 28 other meanings of MJM in our Acronym Attic
- Method: The Journal of Lonergan Studies (est. 1983)
- Mountbatten Journal of Legal Studies (UK)
- Minnesota Journal of Law, Science and Technology
- Mezz Jelly Lindy Soul Exchange
- Manchester Jewish Museum (UK)
- Married Jewish Male
- McGill Journal of Medicine (Canada)
- Mechanical Joint Male (piping)
- Metropolitan Japanese Ministry
- Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries
- Michigan Junior Masters Association (bowling; est. 1986)
- Monte Jade-Mid Atlantic
- Mersey Jewellers and Metal Artists Network (trade association; UK)
- Moose Jaw Multicultural Council (Canada)
- Mount Joy Mennonite Church (Mount Joy, PA)
- Mass Jewish Migration Database (Israel; University of Haifa)
- Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission
- Michael Jackson Memorial Foundation (various locations)
- Montfort Jones Memorial Hospital (Kosciusko, MS)
- Michigan Justin Morgan Horse Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multijet modeling Actua 2100, based upon 3D Systems' Multi-Jet Modeling (MJM) technology, builds models in successive layers using ThermoJet.