11n Wi-Fi and internal multi-input multi-output spatial diversity antennas.
What does MIMO stand for?
MIMO stands for Multi-Input Multi-Output
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIMO
We have 10 other meanings of MIMO in our Acronym Attic
- Member of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
- Major Incident Management and Support
- Major Incident Medical Management & Support
- Marine Corps Integrated Maintenance Management System
- Marine Corps Integrated Materiel Management System
- MIMeographic NOtice
- Miami Modern (architecture)
- Miss It - Miss Out! (BBC kids TV slogan)
- Mitteldeutsche Motorenwerke, Taucha (German car factory)
- Money in Money Out
- Multiple Input, Multiple Output
- Multipile Input-Multiple Output, Long Term Evolution (wireless communications)
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Broadcast Channel
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Digital Audio Broadcasting (architecture)
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Multiple In, Multiple Out-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex
- Mi Modern Architecture
- Machine Independent Microprogramming Language
- Malaysian Institute of Microelectronic Systems (established 1985)
- Miniaturized Mössbauer Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the monkeys correctly chose the image they were shown first, the electronic prosthetic device recorded the pattern of neural pulses associated with their decision by employing a multi-input multi-output nonlinear (MIMO) mathematical model, developed by researchers at the University of Southern California.
The demonstration utilized Huawei's industry-leading SingleRAN prototype LTE-advanced solution with 80 MHz multi-carrier wideband radio and included following features: carrier aggregation (CA), 4x4 multi-input multi-output (MIMO), coordinated multipoint transmission (CoMP) and relay.