Previously, in nearly a decade with Warner Lambert and Reckitt-Benckiser, he led multi-functional teams to deliver record increases for consumer product sales, including years of dynamic growth with the Lysol, Easy-Off, Glass Plus, Mop & Glo, Neosporin and Benadryl brands.
What does MFT stand for?
MFT stands for Multi-Functional Team (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFT
We have 144 other meanings of MFT in our Acronym Attic
- Mission, Functions and Tasks
- Mission, Functions, and Tasks (US Navy)
- Missouri Fox Trotters (horses)
- Mobile Fire Team
- Mobile Fuel Tanker
- Mobile Fundraising Team
- Moffatts (band)
- Mosquito Fleet Trail (Port Orchard, WA)
- Motor Fuel Tax (various locations)
- Multi-Flex Trunk (module; Cisco)
- Multicast Forwarding Table (networking)
- Multiphase Flow Technology
- Multiple Facility Trip
- Multiple False Targets
- Multiple Familial Trichoepithelioma
- Multiple Fixed Tasking
- Multiple Frequency Tracker
- Multiprogramming with a Fixed number of Tasks
- My Favorite Things
- Maine Fire Training and Education (Eastern Maine Community College; Bangor, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As team leader of the SDDC 10-man, multi-functional team, Johnson said he faces unique challenges in overseeing three separate functions daily.
She orchestrated a multi-functional team of government/ contractor cost analysts, engineers, and program managers in refinement of a comprehensive $11 billion modernization program cost estimate for the top-priority F-A/22 project.
This is a multi-functional team employing several members of the manufacturing team, production workers, management, first line supervision and technicians.
The first step for this multi-functional team is to brainstorm how to address the current purchasing shortcomings.
The award takes its name from Rockware's pioneering 'freshthinking' innovation programme, which uses multi-functional teams to generate ongoing new ideas on themes set by customers.