The tool can generate multi-element arrays of sample material on the surface of a biochip, thus increasing the potential throughput of samples and reducing the overall cost of genetic analyses.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Multi-Element Array
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Mondialogo Engineering Award
- More Electric Aircraft
- Motorcycle Event Association, Inc.
- Mount Ellis Academy (Bozeman, Montana)
- Mouse Embryo Assay
- Mouvement Écologique Algérien (Algeria ecological movement)
- Mt. Everest Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Mujeres en Accion (Spanish: Women in Action)
- Multi-Electrode Array
- Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft
- Multi-service Enterprise Access (Motorola)
- Multicultural Education Academy (China)
- Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Multilateral Environmental Treaty
- Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association