The scientists placed an array of photodiodes beneath the retinas and placed a multi-electrode array above the layer of ganglion cells to gauge their activity.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Multi-Electrode Array
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Equivalent Asset
- Mondialogo Engineering Award
- More Electric Aircraft
- Motorcycle Event Association, Inc.
- Mount Ellis Academy (Bozeman, Montana)
- Mouse Embryo Assay
- Mouvement Écologique Algérien (Algeria ecological movement)
- Mt. Everest Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Mujeres en Accion (Spanish: Women in Action)
- Multi-Element Array
- Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft
- Multi-service Enterprise Access (Motorola)
- Multicultural Education Academy (China)
- Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Multilateral Environmental Treaty
- Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific topics include using coupled multi-electrode arrays to advance the understanding of selected corrosion phenomena, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurement during a cathodic disbondment experiment on pipeline coatings, the performance of an enzyme electrode designed for a sulfide monitoring biosensor, and the corrosion of phosphoric irons in acidic environments.
One piece is a multi-electrode array implanted directly into the brain, which serves as a brain-computer interface (BCI).