com Customer relationship management (CRM) solutions supplier Point Information Systems has announced the immediate availability of a new version of its e-point multi-channel enterprise CRM solution.
What does MCE stand for?
MCE stands for Multi-Channel Enterprise (business model)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCE
We have 187 other meanings of MCE in our Acronym Attic
- Morgridge College of Education (University of Denver; Denver, CO)
- Motion Control Engineering, Inc.
- Motor Circuit Evaluator
- Motor Control Electronic
- Motor Control Equipment
- Movement Control Element
- MSS (Mobile Servicing System) Control Equipment
- MSS Control Equipment
- Mucociliary Escalator
- Multi Commodity Exchange
- Multicast Coordination Entity
- Multivariate Composite Estimator
- Municipal Chief Executive (Ghana)
- Music Choice Europe (London, England)
- My Custom Edition (photography software)
- Mammalian Cell Entry Operon 1
- Marine Corps Engineer Association (US Marine Corps)
- Maryland Classified Employees' Association
- Master Copy Establishing Authority
- Michigan College English Association