They present 22 papers that give advice to managers on building competitive advantage from new multi-channel e-business models.
What does MCEB stand for?
MCEB stands for Multi-Channel E-Business (business model)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCEB
We have 4 other meanings of MCEB in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Community Education Association (Lindstrom, MN)
- Mitsubishi Consumer Electronics America (Irvine, CA)
- Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (continuing education; Municipal Engineers Association; Canada)
- Madison County Executive Airport Authority (Alabama)
- Montgomery County Emergency Assistance Program (Christiansburg, VA)
- Microbiological and Chemical Exposure Assessment Research Division (US EPA)
- McNeil Center for Early American Studies (Philadelphia, PA)
- Marine Corps Equipment Board (Quantico, VA)
- Military Communications-Electronics Board
- Monaghan County Enterprise Board (est. 1993; Ireland)
- Military Communications-Electronics Board Publication
- Multi-Configurational Energy Bound-Natural Eigenvalue Method
- Motor Club Eau Blanche-Eau Noire (French: White Water-Black Water Motor Club; Belgium)
- Montreal Centre of Excellence in Brownfields Rehabilitation (Canada)
- Multiservice Customer Edge Business Unit (Cisco)
- Maricopa County Events Center (formerly Sun Dome; Sun City West, AZ)
- Marine Corps Engineer Center (US Marine Corps)
- Math, Computing and Engineering Center (Trinity College; Hartford, CT)
- Measurement and Control Engineering Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NetVendor, a leading provider of multi-channel e-business solutions (e-Channels) for manufacturers and distributors, and IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that they have expanded their alliance relationship to include infrastructure consulting firm Close & Associates, an Exp@nets Co.