com)-- Enghouse Interactive, developer of the most comprehensive portfolio of interaction management solutions, announced that three of its multi-channel contact center products have earned prestigious 2012 IP Contact Center Pioneer awards from TMC.
What does MCCC stand for?
MCCC stands for Multi-Channel Contact Center (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCCC
We have 237 other meanings of MCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mill Creek Country Club (Mill Creek, WA)
- Minnesota Counties Computer Cooperative
- Miraculous Christian Center Church (Houston, TX)
- Missile Combat Crew Commander
- Mission Control and Computing Center
- Mobile Consolidated Command Center
- Monroe County Community (Monroe, MI)
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (Rockville, MD)
- Montgomery County Community College (Pottstown, PA)
- Motor City Comic Con
- Muskogee Community Corrections Center
- Massachusetts Carpenters Central Collection Agency (employee benefits)
- Minnesota Council of Child Caring Agencies (St. Paul)
- Marine Corps Cannon Crewman Course
- Midwest Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography and Computing
- Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center (Biloxi, Mississippi)
- Maricopa County Community College District (Tempe, AZ)
- Michigan Council of Churches and Christian Education
- Montgomery County Community College Germantown Campus (Maryland)
- Malawi Confederation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco solutions also support multi-channel contact center environments, so customers can reach you using the medium of their choice -- Web, e-mail, phone or fax.