With a configurable engine and multi-channel architecture, the TXS 3453 transcoder is able to perform MPEG-2 to H.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Multi-Channel Architecture (Eontec)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Motor Control Assembly (Space Shuttle)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Mount Carmel Academy (New Orleans, LA)
- Movement Control Agency
- Mucin-Like Cancer-associated Antigen (tumoral markers)
- Multi Chip Assembly
- Multi Criteria Analysis
- Multi Cultural Affairs (various schools)
- Multi-Carrier Allocation
- Multi-Channel Amplifier
- Multichannel Analyzer
- Multifunction Communication Aperture
- Multiple Call Arrangement
- Multiple Classification Analysis
- Multiple Clip Applier (medical device)
- Multiple Congenital Anomalies
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- Multiple Crown CC Watermark (philately)
- Mumbai Cricket Association (India)
- Museum of Contemporary Art
Samples in periodicals archive:
A configurable engine and multi-channel architecture allows users to perform both SD and HD transcoding and transrating.