They applied PSO to search for the TCQT solutions by incorporating the fuzzy multi-attribute utility methodology.
What does MAU stand for?
MAU stands for Multi-Attribute Utility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MAU
We have 60 other meanings of MAU in our Acronym Attic
- Million Accounting Units
- Miscellaneous Armament Unit
- Mobile Awareness Unit
- Modular Avionics Unit
- Monthly Active Users
- Mothers Acting Up (Boulder, CO)
- Mount Allison University (Sackville, NB, Canada)
- Moyenne Activité Uranium (French: Average Uranium Activity)
- Mt Arthur Underground Project (Australia)
- Multiple Access Unit (networking device)
- Multistation Access Unit (token ring)
- Munitions Adapter Unit
- Munitions Armament Unit
- Member of the Association of University Administrators (UK)
- Mount Allison University Archives (Canada)
- Mars Upper Atmosphere Dynamics Energetics and Evolution
- McMurdo Area User Committee
- Mean Acquistion Unit Cost
- Mexican American Unity Council, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All approaches are applied to the multi-attribute utility function, and to the PROMETHEE II and ELECTRE TRI methods.
Description The Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL), developed by Australian researchers, is a multi-attribute utility (MAU) health-related quality of life instrument.
Finally, a formal decision analysis model using linear multi-attribute utility functions is suggested for comparing both these strategies in a framework that explicitly models the risk perception of the plant operator in terms of the three attributes.