A generalised framework of GIS-based spatial decision-making procedure is defined and following the procedure proposed, an example of multi-attribute decision analysis (MADA) in GIS is performed using both WLC and OWA.
What does MADA stand for?
MADA stands for Multi-Attribute Decision Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MADA
We have 23 other meanings of MADA in our Acronym Attic
- Military Assistant to the Deputy Assistant
- Milwaukee Art Dealers Association
- Mining Area Determined Annually
- Minnesota Auto Dealers Association
- Mississippi Automobile Dealers Association
- Montana Aerospace Development Association
- Montana Automobile Dealers Association
- Muda Agricultural and Development Authority (Philippines)
- Muda Agricultural Development Authority (Malaysia)
- Multi Agent Design Architecture
- Multiple Access Demand Assignment
- Multiple Access Discrete Address
- Música Alimento da Alma
- Master of the American Dental Assistants Association
- Makati Anti-Drug Abuse Council (Makati, Philippines)
- Mid-Atlantic Disability Advocates Consortium (New Oxford, PA)
- Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (Wisconsin)
- Military Application Division of the Atomic Energy Commission
- Manchester Automatic Digital Machine
- Materiel Development Automated Milestone (System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He showed that multi-attribute decision analysis is an adequate approach for dealing with sustainability conflicts at both micro and macro levels of analysis.