Futures on the Multi Commodity Exchange of India fell 6.
What does MCE stand for?
MCE stands for Multi Commodity Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCE
We have 187 other meanings of MCE in our Acronym Attic
- Monitor and Control Electronics
- Morgridge College of Education (University of Denver; Denver, CO)
- Motion Control Engineering, Inc.
- Motor Circuit Evaluator
- Motor Control Electronic
- Motor Control Equipment
- Movement Control Element
- MSS (Mobile Servicing System) Control Equipment
- MSS Control Equipment
- Mucociliary Escalator
- Multi-Channel Enterprise (business model)
- Multicast Coordination Entity
- Multivariate Composite Estimator
- Municipal Chief Executive (Ghana)
- Music Choice Europe (London, England)
- My Custom Edition (photography software)
- Mammalian Cell Entry Operon 1
- Marine Corps Engineer Association (US Marine Corps)
- Maryland Classified Employees' Association
- Master Copy Establishing Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The metal saw a total rise of 11% till Sept 22 ` 112 per kg was the price at which aluminium was trading on September 22 on Multi Commodity Exchange Continued on page 22 Copyright 2012 India Today Group.
Summary: The industrial metal pack - lead, tin, zinc, nickel, copper, aluminium and iron ore - which trade on the Multi Commodity Exchange, returned 11 per cent between August 16 and September 22, as against a negative 4 per cent return this year till August 14.
DGCX is a Dubai Multi Commodities Centre initiative in partnership with Financial Technologies (India) Limited and Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited.
The FT Group launched the Multi Commodity Exchange of India in 2003, which is the world's sixth largest commodity futures exchange.
Gold futures on the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) were trading 1.
Mumbai, Oct 9, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - As part of its strategy to take the benefits of futures trading to farmers' doorstep and reach out to every corner of India, Tata Power, India's largest Integrated Power Utility signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), India's leading commodity exchange.