Watson, 66, has been denied parole 14 times and is serving his life sentence at Mule Creek State Prison in Ione, Calif.
What does MCSP stand for?
MCSP stands for Mule Creek State Prison (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCSP
We have 51 other meanings of MCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Master Certified Sales Professional
- melanoma chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (UK)
- Merlin Capability Sustainment Plus
- Merlin Capability Sustainment Programme (weapons; UK)
- Michigan Community Scholars Program (University of Michigan)
- Micro-Chip Scale Packaging (Santa Clara, CA)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Provider
- Military Content and Solutions Provider
- Mission Completion Success Probability
- Missionary Community of Saint Paul the Apostle
- Monmouth County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Eatontown. NJ)
- Multicenter Study of Perioperative Ischemia
- Miracle Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi, India)
- Medical Certification Standards and Procedures Training (US FAA)
- Mainland Chinese Society Queensland (Australia)
- Management Commitment to Service Quality
- Maximum Contract Storage Quantity (US FERC)
- Monte Carlo and Quasi Monte Carlo
- Division of Medical Countermeasures Strategy and Requirements (US HHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty-six years, five months, and three days after his mother was killed and he was arrested on suspicion of her murder, Bruce Lisker walked out of Mule Creek State Prison on Thursday, not quite a free man, but one no longer confined to a cell.
He's at Mule Creek State Prison, staring at the ceiling of a cement cell.