David Dailey, who pleaded guilty, was charged with three counts of kidnapping and one count of rape for abducting and sexually assaulting the three women, who were studying at the Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute in Spokane.
What does MFWI stand for?
MFWI stands for Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute (Spokane, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFWI
- Main Feedwater and Condensate System
- Mechanical Front Wheel Drive
- Mecklenburgische Friedrich Wilhelm Eisenbahn (German: Mecklenburg Friedrich Wilhelm Railway)
- Melbourne Food and Wine Festival (Australia)
- Mississippi Fish and Wildlife Foundation (Stoneville, MS)
- Male-Female Wage Gap
- Marine Fisheries Working Group (UK)
- Mass Fatalities Working Group (UK)
- Mutual Funds Working Group (Cayman Islands)
- Mother Friendly Workplace Initiative (est. 1993; World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action)
- Moe Foe What's In Charge (polite form, as in the head guy or gal)
- Making Friends With LaTeX
- Middle Fork Wilderness Outfitters (Ketchum, ID)
- Miracle Faith World Outreach (Monroe, CT)
- Mediterranean Fin Whale Project (Tethys Research Institute; Italy)
- Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (also seen as MTFWP)
- Medium Freshwater Purification Unit
- Meal Fed-Wheel Running (nutrition research)
- Middle Fork Willamette River (Oregon)
- M-Files Web Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three women -- students at Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute -- were waiting for a bus in front of the school when a woman pulled up and offered them a ride.