A diagnosis of Muir-Torre syndrome was definitively established with the finding of sebaceous carcinoma of the eyelid after 20 years of a multiple carcinoma syndrome.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Muir-Torre Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Moscow Time Standard (GMT+0300)
- Motion and Time Study
- Motion Technology Selectorized (Life Fitness product)
- Motor Transport Services (various locations)
- Motor Tuning Show (trade show; United Arab Emirates)
- Mound Technical Solutions, Inc. (Mound Advanced Technology Center; Miamisburg, OH)
- Mountain Travel Symposium (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- Movement Tracking System
- Moving Target Simulator