Briefly, 100 [micro]l of previously prepared and sterilized Mueller Hinton broth (MHB) broth was added in each well, with an exception to the first column wells where 100 [micro]l of double strength, sterilized (MHB) was added in order to maintain the consistency of the broth along the plate after the addition of the tested compound.
What does MHB stand for?
MHB stands for Mueller Hinton Broth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHB
We have 61 other meanings of MHB in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Association of Virginia
- Mental Health Association of Zambia
- Merseyside Health Action Zone (UK)
- Master Horizontal Bomber (US Navy)
- Materials Hazardous Only in Bulk
- Medicare Hospice Benefit (est. 1983)
- Medium Helicopter Battalion
- Medium-Lift Helicopter Battalion
- Mental Health Board
- Mid-Hudson Bridge (New York)
- Munitions Holding Building
- Manitoba Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Maryland Hispanic Bar Association
- Maryland Horse Breeders Association
- Master in Heath Business Administration (various locations)
- Member Hypnobirthing Association (UK)
- Michigan Herb Business Association
- Michigan Home Buyers Association
- Micro and Home Business Association (Australia)
- Mid-Hudson Bowling Association (New York state)
Samples in periodicals archive:
baumannii isolate was prepared by harvesting cells from 16-24 hour growth on the TSA II plate and suspending the cells in cation adjusted Mueller Hinton Broth (MHB) (BBL/BD, Sparks, MD) and adjusting the turbidity to equal a 0.
The bacterial strains preserved on nutrient agar at 4[degrees]C were revived in Mueller Hinton broth and incubated overnight at 37[degrees]C.