What does MAdCAM-1 stand for?
MAdCAM-1 stands for Mucosal Addressin Cell Adhesion Molecule 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Master Agility Dog of Canada (Canadian Agility Title)
- Media and Democracy Coalition (Washington, DC; est. 2005)
- Mexican American Democratic Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Micro Air Data Computer
- Minnesota Association of Deaf Citizens, Inc.
- Minot Area Development Corporation
- Mission Anti-Displacement Coalition (California)
- Multiplexed Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Massachusetts Association of Day Care Agencies (Boston, MA)
- Moulton and District Community Association (Moulton, UK)
- Machine and Device Capabilities
- Medical Civic Action Program
- Microwave Anisotropy Dataset Computational Analysis Package
- Mission Assessment & Design Capability Program (model)
- Mobilization and Deployment Capability Assurance Project (US Army)
- Model of Advection, Diffusion, and Chemistry for Air Pollution
- Mosaic Array Data Compression And Processing Module
- Multicast Address Client Allocation Protocol (Internet transmission)
- Multicast Address Dynamic Client Allocation Protocol
- Mosaic Array Data Compression and Processing Module