Daly demonstrated that a single treatment at birth could completely prevent the development of clinical disease in a murine model of mucopolysaccharidosis type VII, a lysosomal storage disorder.
What does MPS7 stand for?
MPS7 stands for Mucopolysaccharidosis Type VII
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- Myocardial Perfusion Study (cardiology)
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Patriotic Salvation Movement (Chad)
- Mission Planning System III
- Multiple Parameter Set Monte Carlo
- Modified Partial Streamlined - Pushrod Blown Gas (motorcycle racing engine class)
- Management Protocol Specific-Transmission Convergence
- Melhoria de Processo de Software Brasileiro (Portuguese: Brazilian Process Improvement Model)
- MetaFrame Presentation Server 3
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Type IX
- Majlis Perbandaran Shah Alam
- Malta Pharmaceutical Students' Association
- Marine Protection and Sanctuaries Act of 1972
- Maryland Practical Shooting Association
- Master of Public Service and Administration (Texas A&M University)
- Master Professional Service Agreement
- Maxima Pérdida Sanguínea Aceptable
- Microsoft Personal Security Advisor
- Midwest Political Science Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the exception of the formation of liver tumors in some mice, the results of the gene therapy experiments in mice engineered to mimic a human disease called mucopolysaccharidosis type VII were encouraging.
The mice were born with mucopolysaccharidosis Type VII, a disfiguring and eventually fatal disease caused by mutations in the genes that code for beta-glucuronidase.