He will be joined on stage to tackle this challenging area by Gary Kovacs, CEO of Mozilla Corporation, Manoj Kohli, CEO and Joint MD of bharti airtel, and Stephen Elop, President and CEO of Nokia.
What does MoCo stand for?
MoCo stands for Mozilla Corporation (Mozilla Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MoCo
- Metal-Organic Coordination Network (chemistry)
- Multi-Operator Core Network (Mobile Telecommunications)
- Metropolitan Owners Club of North America
- Multiple Opening Closing Net Environmental Sensing System (plankton sampling gear)
- Modern & Contemporary (Arts)
- Modern Cornish (linguistics)
- Mondo Corretto (Italian: World Fair; photography resource)
- Monitoring Committee for Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation in RTD (EU)
- Montgomery County
- Motion Compensation
- Mobile Oil Change Operators Group (forum)
- Mobile Collaborations for Hospital-Based Health Care (International Workshop)
- Measure of Consumption Object Meaning (Kleine and Kernan)
- Mobile Communication
- Mobility Command (US Army; predecesor to TACOM, 1962-1967)
- Multi Objective Complex Evolution Algorithm
- Mutual Aid and Operations Common Channel
- Committee on International Monetary Law
- Motion Compensation
- Manually Operated Call Point (fire control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference sessions and keynotes are filled with impressive icons with real enabling messages: President Bill Clinton and the CEOs of Sprint, Pandora, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Mozilla Corporation, Spotify, Visa and Electronic Arts.
THE Mozilla corporation have released Firefox 3 Beta 1 for testing - and it's superb.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Cloudmark, Inc, a provider of messaging security solutions, announced on Wednesday (5 December) the availability of Cloudmark Desktop for Mozilla Thunderbird from Mozilla Corporation, the developer and distributor of Mozilla technologies and products.
com Cloudmark, Inc, a provider of messaging security solutions, announced on Wednesday (5 December) the availability of Cloudmark Desktop for Mozilla Thunderbird from Mozilla Corporation, the developer and distributor of Mozilla technologies and products.
The Zimbra Collaboration Suite is a leading example of the innovation in the Web user experience enabled by the adoption and support of open Web standards," said Christopher Beard, vice president of products, Mozilla Corporation.