Operating from facilities in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and Peterborough, Ontario, Rolls-Royce is an industry leader in the design and supply of specialized naval sensor handling systems, unmanned marine vehicle handling systems, specialized deck machinery, and advanced data collection systems including the Moving Vessel Profiler (MVP).
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Moving Vessel Profiler
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
- Most Vertical Primate (movie)
- Motor Vehicle Producer (Australian government)
- Motorola Validated PLUS (communications)
- Mountain View Park
- Multi Vendor Program
- Multi Video Processing (ATI Technologies)
- Multi-application Voice Processing
- Multi-Visit Pass
- Multimedia Video Processor
- Multipurpose Voice Processor
- Music Video Press (various locations)
- Multiple Views Project - Language
- Most Valuable Pollution Prevention
- Military Vehicle Preservation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jul 27, 2010 Rolls-Royce Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, announced today that its Naval Undersea Systems division in North America has received an order from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Office of Marine and Aircraft Operations to upgrade their Moving Vessel Profiler (MVP*) onboard the NOAA ship Thomas Jefferson.