Carvajal is a member of the Movimiento de la Izquierda Revolucionaria (MIR).
What does MIR stand for?
MIR stands for Movimiento de la Izquierda Revolucionaria (Spanish: Movement of the Revolutionary Left; Bolivia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIR
We have 180 other meanings of MIR in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile IMAP Reader
- Mobile Information Around Russia
- Modern Institute of Reflexology Inc
- Molecular Impulse Response
- Mom In Room (internet chat)
- Monastir, Tunisia - Skanes (Airport Code)
- Monument Information Resource
- More Information Required
- Mortgage Interest Rate (housing market)
- Most Important Requirement (systems engineering)
- Multicast Interactive Radio
- Multimedia Information Retrieval
- Multiple Instructor Requirement
- Multiple Isomorphous Replacement (X-ray crystallography)
- Music Data Bases
- Music Information Retrieval
- Musical Instrument Repair
- Mygrid Information Repository
- Movimiento de Izquierda Revolucionaria-El Militante (Spanish: Movement of the Revolutionary Left-Militant; Peru)
- Multiple Inversion Recovery Turbo Spin Echo (radiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pact with MIR through Plan Bolivia Sanchez de Lozada's success in Congress was the result of an unlikely alliance with fourth-place candidate and former President Jaime Paz Zamora (1989-1993) of the Movimiento de la Izquierda Revolucionaria (MIR).
5%, and former President Jaime Paz Zamora (1989-1993) of the Movimiento de la Izquierda Revolucionaria (MIR) fourth with 15.