What does MOIIN stand for?
MOIIN stands for Movimiento Indio por la Identidad Nacional (Spanish: Indian Movement for the National Identity; Venezuela)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Moderate Intellectual Disability (impairment)
- Ministry of Industry and Energy (various nations)
- Mission-Oriented Investigation and Experimentation
- Magneto-Optical Indicator Film
- Museum of International Folk Art (New Mexico)
- Mediterranean Oil Industry Group
- Movimento Italiano Genitori (Italian: parents movement)
- Mandibular Organ Inhibiting Hormone
- Maryland Office Interiors, Inc.
- Ministry of Information Industry (China)
- Mandarin Oriental International Ltd. (Hamilton, Bermuda)
- Manganese Ore India Limited (Maharashtra, India)
- Manganese Ore India Ltd. (Nagpur, Maharashtra, India)
- Marine Operations and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Ministry of Interior and Municipalities (Lebanon)
- MapObjects Internet Map Server
- Meldewesen Online in Niedersachsen (German: Online Reporting System in Lower Saxony)
- Mohandes Insurance Company (stock symbol)
- Medical Officer-in-Charge (US Navy)
- Most Interesting Idea