He is a former president of the Movimiento Bolivia Libre (MBL), and Mesa praised his human qualities as he presented him.
What does MBL stand for?
MBL stands for Movimiento Bolivia Libre (Movement Free Bolivia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBL
We have 283 other meanings of MBL in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Baseline
- Minimum Breaking Load (wire rope specification)
- Model-Based Library
- Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (Canada)
- Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Monoclonal B-Cell Lymphocytosis
- Montebello Bus Lines (Montebello, CA)
- Mortgage Broker/Lender (license)
- Mountain Bike Leader
- Macedonian Business Lawyers Association
- Man Boy Love Association (usually seen as NAMBLA)
- Management by Listening Around
- Management By Looking Around
- Marlon Brando Look Alikes (South Park)
- Married But Living Apart
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Math for Business and Liberal Arts
- McGill Business Law Association
- Mercedes Benz Lovers of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was forced to form an alliance with the leftist Movimiento Bolivia Libre (MBL), which had split from the MIR and the recently formed Unidad Civica Solidaridad (UCS) to obtain the votes in Congress to be named president.