[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] No-Grupo was influenced by the Colombian Movimiento 19 de abril (aka M-19), specifically its sense of political struggle.
What does M-19 stand for?
M-19 stands for Movimiento 19 de Abril (Spanish: 19th of April Movement, Colombian Guerilla Movement)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Meat and Vegetables
- Mario & Wario (game)
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise
- Materials, Methods, and Microtechnologies for selective Gas Sensing
- Metronidazole plus Amoxicillin (medication)
- Medicare+Choice Program
- Mitoxantrone and Hydrocortisone (medication)
- morbidity and mortality
- Michigan Highway
- SK-MEL-188 Melanoma Cells
- Mouvement du 26 Juillet (French)
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)