He moves all extremities, has no neck pain, no loss of consciousness, but doesn't remember getting hit, the quarter, or who the opponent is.
What does MAE stand for?
MAE stands for Moves All Extremities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAE
We have 145 other meanings of MAE in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Agriculture and Environment (various locations)
- Ministry of Atomic Energy
- Missile Accident Emergency
- Mission Accomplishment Estimate
- Mississippi Association of Educators
- Mitral Annular Excursion
- Mitsubishi Automotive Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Mobility Assistive Equipment (Medicare)
- Mobius Account Executive
- Monitoreo de Asistencia Escolar (Spanish: Attendance Monitoring; Guatemala)
- Multi-Sensory Aesthetic Experience
- Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (St Petersburg, Russia)
- Mustang Advanced Engineering (Twinsburg, OH)
- Mutual Assistance, Executive (Map Appropriation)
- Mutuelle des Affaires Etrangères (French: Mutual of Foreign Affairs; est. 1944)
- My Alter Ego
- Maine Adult Education Association (est. 1965)
- Malaysian Agricultural Economics Association
- Manufacturers and Employers Association (Pottsville, PA)
- Massachusetts Art Education Association (Boston, MA)