7) The Ogoni struggle escalated in the early 1990s with the anti-Shell/State protests under the Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People (MOSOP).
What does MOSOP stand for?
MOSOP stands for Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOSOP
- Multiphase Oil Spill Model (environmental computational hydraulics)
- Maximum Overlap Symmetry Molecular Orbital
- Mobile Originated Short Message Service
- Manual of Style/Dates and Numbers (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Maximum Overlap Symmetry Orbital
- Mobile Services and Ontologies Workshop (annual conference)
- Mobile Services-Oriented Architectures and Ontologies
- Moderation Society (social campaign)
- Multimission Operations Systems Office (US NASA)
- Missouri Sex Offender Program
- Mobile Social Networking Software (cell phones)
- Mail Order Software Plus (Datamann, Inc)
- Malformation of Sound Production
- Mathematical Olympiad Summer Program
- Microsoft Online Services Partnership
- Mission Operations Support Plan (US NASA)
- Mladi v Odkrivanju Skupnih Poti
- Multi-mission Optronic Stabilized Payload
- MONICA (Monitoring of Trends and Determinants in Cardiovascular Disease) Optional Study of Physical Activity
- Multicast Open Shortest Path First
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Movement for the Survival of Ogoni Peoples (MOSOP) campaign has been aimed at the Nigerian government led by the late Sand Abacha and Shell, the largest multinational presence in Nigeria.