Program Executive Office (PEO) Command, Control and Communications-Tactical (C3T) assumed full management responsibility for the Army's Movement Tracking System (MTS) Product Office from PEO Enterprise Information Systems on 30 April 2011.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Movement Tracking System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Morse Taper Shank (machine and drilling tool designation)
- Mortar Tracking System
- Moscow Time Standard (GMT+0300)
- Motion and Time Study
- Motion Technology Selectorized (Life Fitness product)
- Motor Transport Services (various locations)
- Motor Tuning Show (trade show; United Arab Emirates)
- Mound Technical Solutions, Inc. (Mound Advanced Technology Center; Miamisburg, OH)
- Mountain Travel Symposium (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
345 palletized load system (PLS) trucks; 745 PLS trailers; 850 container roll-on-roll-off platforms; 320 container handling units; and 4,772 Movement Tracking Systems, for $923.
Family of heavy tactical vehicles' equipment, including 776 heavy expanded-mobility tactical trucks (HEMTTs), 105 heavy equipment transporter system (HETS) tractors, 292 palletized load system (PLS) trucks, 6,730 container roll-in/out platforms, 1,635 enhanced container handling units, and 2,689 movement tracking systems, totaling $738.
125 palletized load system (PLS) trucks; 1,412 PLS trailers; 1,650 container roll-on-roll-off platforms; 190 container handling units; and 2,524 Movement Tracking Systems, for $232.
Specifically, Movement Tracking System, a part of LIS, facilitates real-time life-saving communications among vehicles and command centers.