Although his movement orders haven't come yet, he is expected to be moved down south to Tamil Nadu.
What does MOVORD stand for?
MOVORD stands for Movement Order
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Move Immediate
- Motion Vibration and Control (Conference)
- Mobile Video Delivery
- Meeting of Villains Isn't Entertaining (Kids Next Door show)
- Mobiles Optoelektronisches Visuell Interpretatives System (German: Mobile Photoelectric Interpretative Visual System; University of Freiburg Institute for Computer Science)
- Mobile and Rural Satellite System
- Manually Operated Visual Landing Aid System
- Mobile Video Blog
- Mid-Ohio Valley Linux Users Group
- Move Double Quadword Non-Temporal (Opcode)
- Mid-Ohio Valley Players (est. 1959; Marietta, OH)
- Military-Owned Vehicle Plan
- Metal-Organic Vapor-Phase Epitaxy
- Mystic Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm (aka Grotto; Masonic fraternity)
- Mid-Ohio Valley Regional Council (West Virginia)
- Movement Report
- Mohassuck Valley Railroad Company
- Military Owned-Vehicle Service
- Modes of Operation Validation System
- Molecular Orbital Valence State
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recommended Personnel The following list describes the recommended personnel and associated duties found in the brigade engineer cell while conducting operations in Afghanistan: Brigade Engineer (officer in charge of engineer cell) * Provides engineer input for warning orders (WARNOs), fragmentary orders (FRAGOs), operations orders (OPORDs), movement orders, and deployment orders.
Operation, mobilization, demobilization, and movement orders.
People accept that all the changes like movement orders are part of their lives and they just get on with it.
The family of the bride is a very highly organised business unit and we were supplied with endless maps, movement orders of the sort readily recognisable to any ex-military person, which were guaranteed to get the wrong units in the wrong place at the wrong time.
In another office, a contractor created supply movement orders for equipment, while at the hospital, a civilian was reviewing and updating shot records.
``He would not have been 21 until next February, at which point I would have applied for a movement order and the lifer unit would have made a decision about where he would be moved on his 22ndbirthday.
Receipt of the movement order arrived just as Task Force 599 successfully completed Mission Rehearsal Exercise Desert Focus that validated the team's Mission Essential Task List proficiency.