The transportation structure included such organizations as the theater movement control agency (TMCA) and the transportation command element (TCE).
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Movement Control Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Monte Carlo Analysis
- Moot Court Association (law school; various locations)
- Morangos Com Açucar (Portugese TV)
- Morphological Component Analysis
- Morrison Christian Academy (Taiwan)
- Motor Car Accident
- Motor Carrier Act (BC)
- Motor Control Assembly (Space Shuttle)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Mount Carmel Academy (New Orleans, LA)
- Mucin-Like Cancer-associated Antigen (tumoral markers)
- Multi Chip Assembly
- Multi Criteria Analysis
- Multi Cultural Affairs (various schools)
- Multi-Carrier Allocation
- Multi-Channel Amplifier
- Multi-Channel Architecture (Eontec)
- Multichannel Analyzer
- Multifunction Communication Aperture
- Multiple Call Arrangement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Europe's Theater Movement Control Agency, the Lampertheim police, and 2nd Battalion, 502nd Aviation Regiment to do the mission.
1st TMCA Each of the command's five brigade-size elements--the 1st Transportation Movement Control Agency, 200th Materiel Management Center, 37th Trans.
The DMC supervises and synchronizes operation of the 21st TSC's 200th Materiel Management Center, 1st Transportation Movement Control Agency (TMCA), and 37th Transportation Command, which are responsible for supply management, movement control, and military transportation operations, respectively.