As a movement control battalion, we were faced with that proposition.
What does MOVCON stand for?
MOVCON stands for Movement Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Medisch Onderzoek Vliegramp Bijlmermeer (Dutch: Bijlmer Aviation Disaster Medical Investigation; Netherlands)
- Molecular Orbital-Valence Bond
- Mid Ohio Valley Beekeepers Association
- Molecular Orbital (Into) Valence Bond Exponential Transformation
- Margin Over Variable Costs
- Membranous Obstruction of Inferior Vena Cava
- Mid-Ohio Valley Center (Marshall University; Point Pleasant, WV)
- Move from Code memory (assmebly language)
- Murder at Ocean View College (Karen Batchelor novel)
- Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Movement Delete
- Movement of Dependents and Household Goods in Advance of PCS Orders Is Authorized
- Macomb Oakland Vending Enterprises (Warren, Michigan)
- Management of Value Engineering
- Marion Oaks Volunteer Eyes (Ocala, Florida)
- Medically Oriented Vocational Education
- Men Overcoming Violence
- Microsoft Overlay Virtual Environment
- Mobile Networks for Vehicular Environments (Workshop)
- Mobility Opportunities Via Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are already protesting in front of the Suez Canal's movement control office, El-Arbaeian Square and in front of the governorate building.
Following confirmation of the disease at Norin, Usti nad Orlici, Pardubicky province, movement controls were imposed on poultry farmed in the region, along with disinfection and quarantine of the birds on the affected farm.
In addition, the DSC will fulfill a much-needed requirement to provide necessary technical training, as well as maintain readiness oversight for all non-aligned Army Reserve terminal, watercraft, rail, movement control and deployment and distribution units.
Steve Daniels, a contractor supporting the USTRANSCOM Readiness, Exercises and Training Branch, said that the group was reviewing capability shortfalls in three specific focus areas: requirements and movement control, asset visibility, and capability closure.
The airline has now received approval from the US Regional Air Movement Control Center (RAMCC) to operate the flight, which is expected to take place on Sunday (11 May).