Mouth Cancer Awareness Week runs until November 19.
What does MCAW stand for?
MCAW stands for Mouth Cancer Awareness Week
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCAW
We have 3 other meanings of MCAW in our Acronym Attic
- Mechanized Cavalry
- Middle Cerebral Artery Velocity
- Modified Constant Angular Velocity
- Mountain Cattlemen's Association of Victoria (est. 1835; Rosedale, Victoria, Australia)
- Membrane-Coupled Anaerobic VFA Fermenter
- Mendocino County AIDS Volunteer Network (Ukiah, CA)
- Marine Corps Activewear
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Wisconsin (Appleton, WI)
- Metal Core Arc Welding (metal fabrication)
- Mortgage Credit Analysis Worksheet (US Department of Housing and Urban Developement)
- Mason County Animal Welfare League (West Virginia)
- Microcomputer Connectivity to the Automated Weather Network
- Ministry of Community, Aboriginal and Women's Services (Canada)
- Methods for Chemical Analysis of Water and Wastes (EPA)
- Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
- Madison Community Band (Madison, TN)
- Magnetic Circuit Breaker (electronics)
- Main Channel Board
- Main Circuit Breaker
- Main Control Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
A STOCKTON dental practice is offering free oral cancer screening during Mouth Cancer Awareness Week.
For this reason Cancer Research UK is launching its Love Your Mouth campaign during Mouth Cancer Awareness Week which runs from November 16 to November 22.
Byline: Andrew Baldwin , quick action Mirfield man John Spencer was fortunate to spot his problem early Mouth Cancer Awareness Week runs until Saturday and the British Dental Health Foundation is urging people to look out for early symptoms.
Henry Clover, dental advisor at Denplan, which conducted the poll of 1,000 people for Mouth Cancer Awareness Week, said: "Men and women are lining up for problems if they continue as they are.
An open clinic is being held at Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, as part of Mouth Cancer Awareness Week.
The research was welcomed by the British Dental Health Foundation, who recently ran a Mouth Cancer Awareness Week.