May 2002-The Mouse Genome Sequencing Consortium announces a 96 percent complete working draft of the mouse genome.
What does MGSC stand for?
MGSC stands for Mouse Genome Sequencing Consortium (public-private partnership)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGSC
We have 3 other meanings of MGSC in our Acronym Attic
- Mid Georgia Software Associates, LLC
- Military General Supply Agency
- Modern Greek Studies Association
- Modified Gram-Schmidt Algorithm
- Multimedia Glory Sdn Bhd (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Managing the Global Supply Chain (Institute for Management Development)
- Mathematics Graduate Student Colloquium (University of California, Irvine)
- Mentone Girls' Secondary College (est. 1955; Mentone, Victoria, Australia)
- Midwest Geological Sequestration Consortium
- Missile Guidance Set Control
- Minnesota Golf Course Superintendents' Association
- McCormack Global Systems Consulting Services (Chambersburg, PA)
- Mediterranean Group for the Study of Diabetes (est. 1985)
- MG Saloon Day (car club; UK)
- Minden Gardnerville Sanitation District (Minden, NV)
- Mooresville Graded School District (Mooresville, NC)
- Mechanical Ground Support Equipment
- Mint Gnome Shell Extension (Linux)
- Munich Graduate School of Economics
- Munster Graduate School of Evolution (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An advanced draft of the mouse genome was made publicly available in early May 2002 by the Mouse Genome Sequencing Consortium, funded in part by the NIH.