The authors report that exposure to Cr(VI) induced COX-2 expression in both normal human bronchial epithelial cells and mouse embryonic fibroblasts in a concentration-and time-dependent mariner.
What does MEF stand for?
MEF stands for Mouse Embryonic Fibroblast
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEF
We have 163 other meanings of MEF in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Essential Force
- Mission Essential Function
- Mission Execution Forecast (Air Force Weather Briefings)
- Mobile Entertainment Forum
- Mobility Enhancement Fund
- Modernized E-File (IRS)
- Modified Energy Factor
- Montville Education Foundation
- Mother Earth Foundation (Philippines)
- Mouse Embryo Feeder (cells)
- Movies Explained For (YouTube)
- Museo Paleontológico Egidio Feruglio (Patagonia, Argentina)
- Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward)
- MDR1 (Multi-Drug Resistance 1) Promoter-Enhancing Factor 1
- Motor-Evoked Field 1
- Mitochondrial Elongation Factor-G (genetics)
- Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 25% of Forced Vital Capacity
- Maximum Expiratory Flow at 25 Percent
- Mocyte Enhancer Binding Factor-2A
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nava Dayan of Lipo Chemicals detailed results of a study to investigate the in vitro phototoxic effects of fractionated melanin and chlorpromazine HC1 in three different cell lines: mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line, primary dermal fibroblasts and primary human keratinocytes.