We previously demonstrated the potential of the mouse embryo assay for identifying preimplantation toxicity induced by the estrogenic pesticide o,p'-dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (o,p '-DDT) (Greenlee et al.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Mouse Embryo Assay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Essential Application
- Mobile Electronics Association
- Mobile Entertainment Analyst
- Model-Eliciting Activity
- Modern Equivalent Asset
- Mondialogo Engineering Award
- More Electric Aircraft
- Motorcycle Event Association, Inc.
- Mount Ellis Academy (Bozeman, Montana)
- Mouvement Écologique Algérien (Algeria ecological movement)
- Mt. Everest Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Mujeres en Accion (Spanish: Women in Action)
- Multi-Electrode Array
- Multi-Element Array
- Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft
- Multi-service Enterprise Access (Motorola)
- Multicultural Education Academy (China)
- Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Multilateral Environmental Treaty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Generally, serum is collected during the follicular phase of the cycle of a healthy, naturally menstruating woman and subjected to HIV, Hepatitis B and C and the mouse embryo assay.