What does M-BPM stand for?
M-BPM stands for Mouse Basic Protein of Myelin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of M-BPM in our Acronym Attic
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center (aviation)
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) All-Terrain Vehicle (US DoD)
- MRAP All Terrain Vehicle
- Centre for Mind and Brain in Educational and Social Contexts (University of Bristol; UK)
- Manufacturing Bill-Of-Materials
- M-Type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Male Healthy Controls (experimental terminology)
- Molar to Canine
- Microcomputer-Aided Cost Estimating System
- Medical Capabilities Assessment & Status Tool (US FEMA)
- Myocyte-Specific Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase
- Multidimensional Conjugate Gradient Method
- Montezuma-Cortez High School (Cortez, CO)
- M monomer of Creatine Kinase
- Muscle-Specific Creatine Kinase (biochemistry)