He placed one hand on the generator near the forward mounted fan.
What does M/F stand for?
M/F stands for Mounted Fan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of M/F
We have 59 other meanings of M/F in our Acronym Attic
- Myeloid/Erythroid Ratio (pathology; also seen as M:E)
- Media Thickness/External Diameter
- Midshipman Ensign (United States Naval Academy)
- Multidimensional/Entity Relationship (data warehouse model)
- Mainframe (also seen as MF)
- Make Form
- Mark For
- Moment to Force (orthodontics ratio)
- Motor Ferry
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the solar mounted fan, combined with portable fans I clip to the doors of each crate, has so far kept my mutts cool and comfortable.
At that time, the only air movement in the chill units came from ceiling mounted fans which did not provide the air flow that West Scottish lamb required.
It had a large balcony for sunbathing but the coin-operated TV was a strangely mean feature, especially since there were two ceiling- mounted fans - much needed in the high 20C-plus heat - which are notoriously expensive to run.
There is also a workshop/warehouse with roller shutter door, fluorescent strip lights, ceiling mounted fan heaters and a storage cupboard as well as a mezzanine area.