Mount Pleasant Primary School is to close on August 31, with pupils to transfer to the Ynysowen Community Primary School in Aberfan.
What does MPPS stand for?
MPPS stands for Mount Pleasant Primary School (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPPS
We have 21 other meanings of MPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Maynooth Post Primary School (Ireland)
- Mega Packet Per Second (IP networking)
- Mill Park Primary School (Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Millions of Packets Per Second
- Miniature Package Power Solutions (Zetex)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Salud (Venezuela Ministry of Health)
- Mission Planning Peripheral Console
- Mobile Phone Photography Show
- Modality Performed Procedure Step (medical imaging)
- Most Penetrating Particle Size
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Multipurpose Process Storage Complex
- Mass Peak Profiling From Selected Ion Recording Data
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (space power regulator topology)
- Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy
- Mucin-Producing Pancreatic Tumor (oncology)
- Minnesota Psychopathic Personality Treatment Center (sex offender treatment program; Moose Lake, Minnesota)
- Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (India)
- Mobile Police Patrol Unit (Uganda)
- Multi Purpose Power Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first tree in the scheme is being donated by the children of Mount Pleasant Primary School in Wirral to Alder Hey Hospital.
Mount Pleasant Primary school is due to close in 2009, moving our kids to Ynysowen School, Aberfan.
Locally we should praise Mount Pleasant Primary School, Lockwood, one of the most improved in England; Batley C of E Parish School, at the top of this year's Kirklees rankings; and Eastborough Junior Infant and Nursery School, Dewsbury, top of the table for "most improved" primaries.
Built in the grounds of Mount Pleasant Primary School, in Branksome, Darlington, the pounds 630,000 centre offers play and early learning opportunities and health and social care for the community.
The elected members of the General Teaching Council for Wales at junior pupil level are Valerie Merriman, Abergwynfi Infant School, Neath Port Talbot, Angela Jardine, Gabalfa Primary School, Cardiff, Jean Campion, Mount Pleasant Primary School, Newport, Rosemond Nelson, in charge of a Welsh Language Centre, Carmarthenshire.
Peter Bainbridge is constructing a private property on Mill Lane, Frosterley, and Walter Thompson is shortly to begin building a sure start nursery at Mount Pleasant Primary School, Darlington.