It's just wonderful," said Bud Taylor, now coach of the Mount Hood Swim Team.
What does MHST stand for?
MHST stands for Mount Hood Swim Team (est. 1984; Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHST
We have 4 other meanings of MHST in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Hudson School Study Council (New Paltz, NY)
- Mount Hood Summer Ski Camp (Oregon)
- Michigan High School Softball Coaches Association
- Message Handling Services Sybase Ds
- Mercy High School San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Metrocrest Home School Support Group (Texas)
- Military Health System Support Initiatives
- Maquiladora Health and Safety Support Network (Berkeley, CA)
- Minority High School Student Research Apprentice Program (US National Institues of Health)
- Master of Health Studies (various universities)
- Museum and Heritage Studies (course)
- Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries (Canada)
- Mobile Health Screening Unit
- Mental Health Substance Use Disorder (California Department of Health Care Services)
- Maastrichtse Honden Sport Vereniging (Dutch: Maastricht Dog Sport Association; Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands)
- Multipurpose High-Speed Vehicle
- Missouri High School Volleyball Coaches Association
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Management of Health and Safety at Work (regulations; UK)
- Mental Health South West (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kathryn Thompson of the Roseburg Swim Team won the age 17-and-over 200 butterfly and 200 IM, and Jackie Leung of the Mount Hood Swim Team claimed the age 11-and-over 800 freestyle and age 14 200 IM, giving each four titles in the meet.
Other two-event winners were Jackie Leung of Mount Hood Swim Team in Gresham (girls 14 400 freestyle and 100 butterfly) and Jacob Pebley of Albany Aquatics (boys 11 100 butterfly and 100 backstroke).