I used to work at Mount Holyoke College art museum and the art student organization was called Society of Art Goddesses.
What does MHCAM stand for?
MHCAM stands for Mount Holyoke College Art Museum (South Hadley, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts (Annapolis, MD)
- Masters in Health Care Administration (degree)
- Mental Health Council of Arkansas
- Mental Health Council of Australia
- Missouri Health Care Association
- Moderate Hypothermic Circulatory Arrest
- Modified Historic Cost Accounting
- Managed Health Care Advisory Committee (Iowa and Texas)
- Mary Harrison Cultural Arts Center (Owings, Maryland)
- Mental Health Chemical Abuse and Dependency Services Division (Seattle, WA)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed (California)
- Mile High Community Band (Denver, CO)
- Mixed Hockey Club Boxmeer (Netherlands)
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd. (Japan)
- Mental Health Center of Boulder County (Colorado)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed Facility
- Maryland Health Care Commission
- Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce (Missouri)
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County (Douglas, WY)
- Mental Health Commission of Canada (est. 2007)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family Albums" - the title is a reference to Arbus' idea that we are all members of a giant family, as well as a jab at Edward Steichen's oversweet "Family of Man" exhibition - was put together by the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum in Massachusetts and the Spencer Museum of Art in Kansas.