She is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College and, after attending Columbia University Graduate School of Business, worked extensively on Wall Street, specifically in the debt and mortgage markets.
What does MHC stand for?
MHC stands for Mount Holyoke College (South Hadley, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHC
We have 356 other meanings of MHC in our Acronym Attic
- Minehunter, Coastal
- Mini HiFi Component
- Minor Histocompatibility Complex (immunology)
- Missouri Humanities Council
- Mixed Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Mobile Health Clinics
- Mobile Home Community (various locations)
- Modern Housing Complex (India)
- Most Hated Crew
- Moto-Club des Hauts Cantons (French: Senior Townships Motorcycle Club)
- Mount Hope Church (Grand Blanc, MI)
- Multi Hypothesis Correlation
- Multibank Holding Company
- Munshi Head Constable (India)
- Mutual Holding Company
- Myosin Heavy Chain
- Antigen/Major Histocompatibility Complex I
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class 1
- Class I Major Histocompatibility Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, Jan 15 ( ANI ): The trend of exchanging Valentines' day greetings was started by a Mount Holyoke College graduate in the 1840s.
She earned a bachelor's degree from Mount Holyoke College before receiving her master's from Western Washington University.
Niki Lefebvre, a 2005 honors graduate in history and philosophy from Mount Holyoke College, is currently director of the Concord Review Society.
He died on May 13, 2006, at the age of 89 in South Hadley, Massachusetts, in the same house on the edge of the Mount Holyoke College campus where he and his family had lived since he started teaching at the College.
Eugene Lang College, New York City Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Mass.
Yvette Mingo is a senior at Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts.