Al-Anabi Racing team manager Alan Johnson said that seeing Wahab make the connection between what he has learned about engineering in the classroom and how it is applied to motorsports technology has been gratifying.
What does MoTEC stand for?
MoTEC stands for Motorsports Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MoTEC
- Motto of the Day (Wikipedia)
- The Mystery of the Druids (game)
- Match of the Day 2
- Multi-Objective Totally-Distributed Power Control
- Mini-Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Ministry of Tourism and Diasporan Relations (Ghana)
- Measure of Training Effectiveness
- Ministry of Tourism and Environment
- Modes of Teacher Education Project (est. 1991; UK and Australia)
- Model of Trust for Electronic Commerce
- Motorists Hotel
- Missouri Storytelling
- Marine Oil Terminal Engineering and Maintenance Standards (California; law)
- Mobile Telecommunications Radio and Relay Network (Mitsubishi Corporation)
- Mobile Threat Emitter Simulator
- Moving Object and Transient Event Search System
- Magyar Orvostudományi És Egyesületek Szövetsége (Federation of Hungarian medical societies)
- Move on Toward Education and Training
- Magic Oak Tree Family (fraternal organization; UK)
- Mask of the Father
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motorsports Technology Program graduates have had no trouble finding employment despite the tough economic times of the past few years.
Numerous bodywork components are made of high-strength and particularly light carbon fibre composites, a well-proven motorsports technology.
TIC's new Motorsports Technology degree has been added to its computer-based, design-focused BSc (Hons) Engineering Product Design, BSc (Hons) Computer Aided Design and BSc (Hons) Computer Aided Automotive Design courses.
Forrester, Tires Into Recycled Energy & Supplies; and "Leveraging motorsports technology into consumer tire development," Mark Panning, Cooper Tire.
A&T's Motorsports Technology Program races internationally and was featured on NBC Nightly News.
Motorsports Technology is an option in the second and third year of the Bachelor of Engineering in Product Design at Bell.