At Motorola Employees Credit Union, an $888 million institution in Schaumburg, Ill.
What does MECU stand for?
MECU stands for Motorola Employees Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MECU
We have 12 other meanings of MECU in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-East Career and Technology Centers (Zanesville, OH )
- Miami Electronic Crimes Task Force (Miami, FL)
- Missing and Exploited Children Task Force (Washington)
- Multicultural Early Childhood Team Training
- Mahggls Employees Credit Union
- Mayo Employees Credit Union
- Mechanical Engine Control Unit (aviation)
- Medical Education Clinic Unit
- Members and Education Credit Union (Australia)
- Members Exchange Credit Union (Jackson, MS)
- Municipal Employees Credit Union, Inc.
- Mobile Explosive Containment Vessel
- Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle
- Main Event Championship Wrestling
- Marx/Engels Collected Works (books)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth and Sports (East Timor)
- Macmillan Essential Dictionary
- Mad Elk Disease
- Main Entry Door (aircraft cabin)
- Maintenance Electrical Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
Target capitalization is $100 million, which Alloya believes will give it the financial standing to operate a $2 billion balance sheet, according to John Fiore, the CEO of Motorola Employees Credit Union who is chairing the Alloya formation committee.
The name selection was announced in a statement issued last week by the MAC and signed by John Fiore, CEO of Motorola Employees Credit Union, in his capacity as chairman of the MAC.
The Charter Advisory Group of Members United Bridge now is taking big steps to prepare for a post-bridge existence as a standalone corporate, said John Fiore, CEO of the Motorola Employees Credit Union, speaking in his capacity as chairman of the CAG.