MEMBERS of Motorcycle Action Group in Coventry are preparing to throw themselves out of a plane - in aid of a city children's hospice.
What does MAG stand for?
MAG stands for Motorcycle Action Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAG
We have 280 other meanings of MAG in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Area Group
- Mission Assurance Guidelines
- Mitrailleuse d'Appui General (Belgian machine gun)
- MNC Allotment Group
- Mobile Access Gateway
- Modeling and Analysis Group (various organizations)
- Monitor Action Group (Namibia)
- Morton Ann Gernsbacher (psychology)
- Mothers Against Guns (England)
- Mothers and Men against Gangs (California)
- Mouvement pour les Assises de la Gauche (French: Mouvement for the Conference of the Left, Senegal)
- Museums, Archives and Galleries
- Mutual Assistance Group
- Myelin-Associated Glycoprotein
- Magnetic North Declination
- Motorcylist Action Group - The Netherlands
- Marine Aircraft Group 33 (USMC)
- Magnetic Media for Future Ultra-High-Density Information Storage
- Make America Go Awry (slogan)
- Make America Great Again! (campaign slogan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIR - I was delighted to join hundreds of demonstrators at the weekend in a protest organised by the Motorcycle Action Group against proposed European legislation that would limit the right to modify new bikes and make on-board diagnostics compulsory.
I WAS delighted to join hundreds of demonstrators at the weekend in a protest organised by the Motorcycle Action Group against proposed European legislation that would limit the right to modify new bikes and make on-board diagnostics compulsory.
Northumbria Police is supporting the North East Motorcycle Action Group in raising awareness of the dangers of over-filling.
Loved Ewan loved motorbikes and was a key member of the Aberdeenshire Motorcycle Action Group.
Wife Hazel, 45, and children Simon 16, Melissa, 15, Daniel, 13 and Emma, seven, were joined by family, colleagues and friends - including around 50 from of the Motorcycle Action Group to which bike fan Bill belonged.
Motorcycle Action Group event spokesman Trevor Baird said bikes were exempted from the scheme in London and the move had proved successful.
Motorcycle Action Group members rode from Longbridge to the city centre in protest at proposed rule-changes, which will involve the toughening up of training and licence requirements for riders.