While area demand will benefit from greater use in vehicle carpets, volume will be limited as motor vehicle producers increasingly require lower weight components in order to raise fuel efficiency of the finished vehicle.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Motor Vehicle Producer (Australian government)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Player (sports)
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
- Most Vertical Primate (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mexico has gained an unlikely supporter in the dispute with its South American neighbor--Brazil's motor vehicle producers association Associacao Nacional dos Fabricantes de Veiculos Automotores (ANFAVEA).
Factories of motor vehicle producers like Fiat and Renault, as well as automotive parts producers like Bosch and Mako have been active in the city for decades.