Motor vehicle violation, Reservoir Street, Arrest: Genc Hasani, about 23, of 8 Abbott St.
What does MOVH stand for?
MOVH stands for Motor Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOVH
- Minimizing Occurrences of Violence in Everyday Society (California)
- Modeling, Virtual Environments, and Simulation (Institute)
- Modelling, Verification and Evolution of Software
- Motor Vehicle Emission Simulator (US EPA)
- Movement Exercises
- Moving Express (Kuwait)
- Modified Orbital Valence Force Field
- Missouri Valley Federation of Temple Youth (now North American Federation of Temple Youth)
- Mid-Ohio Valley Ghost Hunters
- Making Our Voices Heard (various locations)
- Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department (Parkersburg, WV)
- MObile VIsualisierung
- Move Immediate
- Motion Vibration and Control (Conference)
- Mobile Video Delivery
- Meeting of Villains Isn't Entertaining (Kids Next Door show)
- Mobiles Optoelektronisches Visuell Interpretatives System (German: Mobile Photoelectric Interpretative Visual System; University of Freiburg Institute for Computer Science)
- Mobile and Rural Satellite System
- Manually Operated Visual Landing Aid System
- Mobile Video Blog
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANKARA, May 26, 2011 (TUR) -- 99,932 new motor vehicles got registered in Turkey in March, 2011.
Definition In the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, motor vehicle theft is defined as the theft or attempted theft of a motor vehicle.
But in August 1997, the New Motor Vehicle Board, a seven-member panel, overturned the DMV's decision and rescinded the suspension order.
5 percentage point for advanced-processing industries largely reflected a jump in utilization in the motor vehicle and parts industry.
While this percentage shift may be partially due to a decrease in injuries due to motor vehicle crashes, an increase in injuries caused by firearms that has accounted for 88 percent of the violence related spinal cord injuries is also evident (Stover, DeLisa, & Whiteneck, 1995).