The Tyco Valves and Controls UK project group negotiated a number of blanket orders to supply Vanessa valves plus some Hindle ball valves and Narvik desuperheaters including manual valves, motor operated valves, on/off pneumatically actuated valves and control valves to JGC/KBR working with engineering centres in both Yohohama and London.
What does MOV stand for?
MOV stands for Motor Operated Valve
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOV
We have 33 other meanings of MOV in our Acronym Attic
- Measurable Organizational Value
- Mechanically-Operated Valve
- Menezes-Okamoto-Vanstone (cryptography)
- Metal Oxide Varistor
- Mid-Ohio Valley
- Military-Owned Vehicle
- Minimum Order Value
- Moreno Valley (Amtrak station code; Moreno Valley, CA)
- Moshassuck Valley (railroad)
- Motor Oil Volatility
- Multi Organ Failure
- QuickTime Movie (file extension)
- Main Oxidizer Valve Actuator (US NASA)
- Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (est. 1984)
- Microprocessor Optimised Vehicle Actuation
- Modified Oblique View of the Axilla (nuclear medicine)
- Museum of Visual Art (various locations)
- Modeling, Validation and Heterogeneity (IEEE conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, a pipeline company attempting to cathodically protect a motor operated valve may find it necessary to first isolate the valve by installing insulated joints on each side of the valve.