Mick Murphy, of the Motor Insurance Justice Action group, said: "If the Government was serious about cutting insurance costs they would bring in price controls, bringing the average premium down to EUR400 from EUR785.
What does MIJAG stand for?
MIJAG stands for Motor Insurance Justice Action Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Middle Income Inclusionary Zoning
- Muzeum I Instytut Zoologii (Polish)
- Made in Japan
- Marin Independent Journal (newspaper)
- Master of International Journalism (Baylor University; Texas)
- Meaconing, Intrusion, and Jamming
- Monolithic Insulating Joint
- Museum Information Japan (museum listing)
- My Interactive Journal (blogging website)
- MRS (Material Research Society) Internet Journal of Nitride Semiconductor Research
- Mouvement International de la Jeunesse et Rurale Agricole (French: International Movement of Catholic Agricultural and Rural Youth)
- Movimiento Internacional de la Juventud Agraria y Rural Católica
- Mission des Jacobins Sages
- Movimiento Internacional de Juristas Católicos (International Movement Catholic Jurists)
- Movimiento Independiente de Jubilados y Desocupados (Spanish: Independent Movement of Pensioners and Unemployed; Argentina)
- Maynard Institute for Journalism Education
- Malaysia International Jewellery Fair (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Melbourne International Jazz Festival (Australia)
- Miri International Jazz Festival (Malaysia)
- Montreal International Jazz Festival (Montreal, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motor Insurance Justice Action Group spokesman Michael Murphy said Irish drivers would be getting a raw deal for years to come.
Mick Murphy, of the Motor Insurance Justice Action Group, said that a lot of young people are paying exorbitant insurance rates.