8 percent, last year, with motor gasoline consumption accounting for the bulk of that decline, shrinking by 260, the EIA said in its monthly short-term energy outlook report.
What does MGAS stand for?
MGAS stands for Motor Gasoline (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MGAS
We have 3 other meanings of MGAS in our Acronym Attic
- Mammary Genome Anatomy Project
- Master Gardener Association of the Piedmont
- Middle Grades Acceleration Program (Charleston County School District; South Carolina)
- Middle Grades Advancement Programs
- Ministerio de Ganadería, Agricultura y Pesca (Spanish; Uruguay)
- Minnesota Greek Alumni Partnership (University of Minnesota)
- Middle Georgia Association of Realtors (Macon, GA)
- Mobile Ground-To-Air Radar Jamming System
- Middle Georgia Astronomical Society
- Mineralogisch Geologischer Arbeitskreis Saar eV (German: Saar Mineralogical Geological Working Group; Saarland, Germany)
- Mountsorrel Gas Appliance Services (UK)
- Make Good a Track of ___ Degrees
- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (gaming)
- Minimum Guaranteed Aggregate Throughput
- Mobile Geriatric Assessment Team (geriatric medicine)
- Monoacylglycerol Acyltransferase
- Multi-Group Analysis for Uranium
- Miniature Golf Association United States
- Managed Gateway Anti-Virus (software)
- mechanical gas admission valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales of unleaded motor gasoline 95 RON showed a marginal rise of 0.
2% to 11 thousand tons; unleaded motor gasoline a by 11.
Although summertime retail motor gasoline prices could average somewhat below last summer's record-high average of $1.
The reporting universe includes those petroleum sectors in primary supply: petroleum refiners, motor gasoline blenders, operators of natural gas processing plants and fractionators, inter-PAD District transporters, importers, and major inventory holders of petroleum products and crude oil.